Sunday, October 2, 2016

I sold my soul to evil retail....

I always feel bad when I am not able to update my blog but this has seriously been the week from hell. In all my years I told myself that no matter what happens I will never work at wal-mart ever again. I worked at a wal-mart in Tulsa when I was in my early 20s and even though they treat you like shit and you have to deal with sub-par managers who think they are GOD, I was ok working there. Mainly because I knew that it was only temporary and when I finished school I would do something bigger and better. So I ultimately lasted 6 months at Wal-mart the first time and I moved on with my life. I finished my degree, got married and moved away to better things I thought.

Well my husband got a better job and we had to relocate to a place that had way too many people with degrees and not enough jobs. So my husband has found his calling and I am stuck working at a pharmacy in the wal-mart. Most days this week I come home wishing I was dead and having no respect for the public I work with. I seriously feel like I have taken a step back in my life. I have only been there a week but I already want to move on. My boss told me I had to work the weekend ten minutes before I was about to leave Friday which sucked. I am about to start avoiding her calls on Friday so I she can not find me.


Sunday I spent 8 hours of my life helping people who really did not appreciate it and who were bitchy, Spent 30 minutes trying figure out why someones prescription went from 3 to 8 dollars. OMG deal with it. There are people that spend way more than that. Do not waste my time. The rest of my day was spent trying to help people find random things around Wal-mart. I work in the pharmacy people not the shoe department. I never realized how stupid people were. 

I may not survive this coming week or I may be dramatic as my husband believes. Ill try not to have all my blog posts be about my new horrible job.

No comments:

Post a Comment