Thursday, October 20, 2016

Conviction



Okay so I know I posted about this show in one of my earlier posts but I had to write a more detailed review. The more I watch the show the more I absolutley love it. My love of the show started with the female lead of course. Her name is Hayes and she has issues which is cool because that is what makes her interesting. She doesnt take any crap from anyone. She doesnt care who you are. Status means nothing to her. She barely trusts anyone at this point. I think she is slowly trusting her team but it will take some time.

I love how each character has a backstory that the audience has yet to find out about. They each have their secrets.

I feel like like Tess is pretty broken and she is just trying to make up for something. She really wants to prove herself. And I love that actor since she was on The Walking Dead.



Do not trust this guy...yet.



Or this guy..



No comments:

Post a Comment